AV Consulting Solutions
We have prepared sound system designs for theaters, auditoriums, convention centers, road house venues, meeting facilities, hotels, bars , malls and clubs Our design process is the same for all sound system applications, from 200 seat theatres to 30,000+ seat outdoor grandstand.Evaluate the needs of the users or owner.
- Evaluate the needs of the users or owner.
- Evaluate the acoustical environment the system will operate in.
- Select equipment based on the verifiable performance and suitability for the application.
- Optimize the design for cost effectiveness, and write a specification that protects the client's interests by clearly defining the requirements for the completed system.
We have no affiliation with any product manufacturer or vendor so we are free to choose products on the basis of performance and features. This allows us to design systems that "cherry pick" the best components from all manufacturer's lines. The use of computer modelling in speaker system design allows us to evaluate a number of products from various manufacturers for each application, and determine which ones can deliver the best performance for the application.
To ensure client brief is implemented
- To get the best & appropriate product
- Right price of the product
- Installed & designed aesthetically
- Programmed for ease of use
- Well designed, electrical circuits with the right loads & handling for a long & safer life
- Acoustic treatment & design for warm quality of sound
- Testing, programming & commissioning of equipment
- Over two decades of experience, benefit from our vast experience of being in the entertainment industry designing some of the best A/V solutions in the city and in the country for the hospitality Industry.
- Customized Integrated Solutions
- Combined Technical & Operational Support
- Competitive Pricing
- To get an unbiased, correct and true product quality review. As we are not distributors / installers / suppliers of any particular brand of equipment, hence, we are not interested in over selling boxes of equipment but specify the best product appropriate for the venue and at the best price.
- Get detailed brief from client regarding use & application of the system.
- Search, Shortlist, Suggest appropriate products for the venue. Get demos where possible.
- Work closely in tandem with project Architect, Engineers, Interior Designer & product Suppliers.
- Acoustics of room are determined by the Material used inside the room.
- Hard reflective surface, like stone, Metal, Mirror etc. Will make the room overlay reverberant and noisy. Resulting in sound that hurts the ear.
- Soft surface like wood, thick carpets, drapes, cloth lines help in creating a warm sound that is appealing to the ear.
- A combination of hard & soft materials helps in creating a perfect room for sound quality that is appealing to the human ear.
- Rooms with high ceilings, domes and odd shaped structure contribute to deteriorating sound quality, that needs to be treated.